The 2020 BVIT National Championships
The following information is current as at Saturday 30th November 2019 and is subject to change !!
This page will be updated as and when new information comes to hand
Important things to do
- Make sure you send us a current eye acuity form before 31st December 2019
- Make sure you pay your T B A 2020 subscription. Discounts apply up to 31st December 2019
- Make sure you get a copy of your averages before your 2019 league ends
Tenpin Bowling Australia 2020 Registration is now open!
Pay online between 1st November and 31st December and pay 2018 prices for your 2020 TBA Sports Registration.
By registering online in November or December, you not only save $$$ but you will go into the draw for your chance to win 10 weeks of free league bowling & other exclusive TBA prize prize packs (see TBA for conditions).
Register for 2020 now at Tenpin Results
The Tenth Australian Blind and Vision Impaired Tenpin Bowling Championships will be held at Aspley Bowl, Aspley (Brisbane) from 9th to 11th March 2020.
This championship will be accredited by Tenpin Bowling Australia and is open to any person who:
- Is a member of BVIT before the start of the championship, and
- Holds a current BVIT Visual Acuity Assessment form, completed within the last 12 months classifying the bowler in either the B1, B2 or B3 category;
- Holds a 2020 Tenpin Bowling Australia registration card.
- Day 1: Monday 9th March, 12 noon – Singles (6 consecutive games);
- Day 2: Tuesday 10th March, 9 am – Trios (4 consecutive games);
- Day 3: Wednesday 11st March, 9 am – Doubles (6 consecutive games);
Annual General Meeting
The 2020 BVIT AGM will be held on Tuesday 10th March 2020 after bowling and lunch at the bowl.
The Presentation dinner will be held on Wednesday night, 11th March. The venue is:
- Kedron Wavell Services Club
- Long Tan Room
- 21 Kittyhawk Drive
- Chermside, Brisbane
Please be aware that the club has a dress code as condition of entry to any part of the club.
Prohibited items of clothing include:
- singlets, tank tops or swimwear
- gym and exercise gear
- provocative clothing and / or provocative slogans on clothing
- soiled sportswear, bare feet, torn or dirty clothing
- hats or headwear are not permitted for males
Monday 9th March
- 11:00 am - Welcome, catch-up and check in
- 12 noon - Singles, 6 games
Tuesday 10th March
- 9:00 am - Check In
- 9:30 am - Trios, 4 games
- 2:00 pm - AGM (approx) after lunch at the bowl
Wednesday 11th March
- 9:00 am - Check In
- 9:30 am - Doubles, 6 games
- 6:00 pm - Presentation Dinner, Kedron Wavell Services Club. STRICT DRESS CODE RULES WILL APPLY