Welcome to the home page of BVIT
an on-line resource for Blind and Vision Impaired
Tenpin Bowlers in Australia
BVIT is an Incorporated Association set up to further the goals
of blind and vision impaired Australians
in the sport of tenpin bowling
Phantom League - 2022
Phantom League 2022 details
|Start||Monday 18th July|
|End||Sunday 4th December|
More details closer to the start date!
News ! News ! News !
- The new BVIT committee was elected at the AGM on 27th February. Details below
- Planning has started on a national championship event sometime in the second half of 2022
- The BVIT Summer 2021 update has been emailed out to all members.
Let us know if you didn't get yours!
- More details about the IBSA World Games in 2023
- All pictures are now grouped together on the Image Gallery Page
- Media content has been moved to the The Resources page
|Committee Member||Eileen Scott|
|Committee Member||Rhian Patching|
|Committee Member||Matt Bryant|
|Web Page Feedback||Web info|
All correspondence to
- BVIT Secretary
- U5/112 Suffolk Street
- MAIDSTONE Vic 3012
- BVIT Email address
Page last updated ¦ Wednesday 20th April, 2022 @ 6:00 p.m. EST
Reading Learning Vision